Event Team Member
DONATE TO THIS
1 person is interested
Self-motivated individual who will be responsible for engaging with others on a personal basis in order to promote the brand in both physical and virtual communities. The ideal candidate is able to carry 25 lbs of (sometimes awkward) material, and is comfortable standing or shaking hands for prolonged periods of time.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Attending relevant events to promote MoSS
- Spreading brand awareness
- Distributing posters, stickers, and flyers throughout the community
- Convincing consumers to attend events or purchase products
- Operating as the "face" of a brand in physical and virtual networks
- Transporting promotional materials to and from various locations
Each volunteer will work directly with the Director of Outreach to assist the Museum of Science and Sustainability’s mission of science and sustainability education provided to people in their own communities.
This role needs approximately 10 hours per month of loving attention.
- A background in communicating with people of all ages.
- Communicating with people of all backgrounds
- Fantastically positive energy
- Being where you said you’d be, with what you said you’d have, when you said you’d be there.
We'll work with your schedule.
Greater Phoenix AreaPhoenix, AZ 85003
- 10 hours a month