DONATE TO THIS
4 people are interested
Each volunteer will work directly with the Director of Outreach to assist the Museum of Science and Sustainability with identifying and fostering key partnerships for the purpose of recruiting potential ambassadors for MoSS programs. Ambassadors are employed by a community partner (library, school, etc), and volunteer on behalf of MoSS.
This role needs approximately 10 hours per month of loving attention.
- Collaborate with the Director of Outreach, Operation Directors and Executive Director to foster relationships with community partners through the ambassador program
- Create an annual plan for developing a robust recognition program
- Monitor and evaluate ambassador participation and provide feedback to Operation Directors
- Monitor trends in the community or region and report as needed
- Build relationships with community partners to advance the mission of the organization
- Meet in person with the Director of Outreach monthly, and Operation Team as needed (twice annually)
- A background in communicating with small businesses, corporations, foundations, government entities
- Experience with Google Apps
- Organizational skills are a must
- Communication skills are a massive must
- Customer service background
- If you love complimenting people, this may be a great fit for you
About MoSS - Museum of Science and Sustainability
Box 8310, Mesa, AZ 85214, US
MoSS (The Museum of Science and Sustainability) is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization that inspires and educates people in their communities about the fields of science and sustainable living.
We are a portable museum, focusing on events and virtual opportunities. We are a mobile museum that inspires and educates people in their communities about the fields of science and sustainable living.
We'll work with your schedule.
Greater Phoenix AreaPhoenix, AZ 85003
- Resource Development / Management
- Business Development
- Environmental Education
- CSR / Volunteer Coordination
- Community Outreach
- Driver's License Needed
- Orientation or Training
- 10 hours per month