Tallying McCaffrey's Receipts for Arm In Arm
5 people are interested
The McCaffrey’s receipts program returns between $6,000 and $7,000 per year in financial support for our hunger prevention programs.
- Check for receipts at the Arm In Arm food pantry in the basement of Nassau Presbyterian Church (61 Nassau Street, Princeton). It is best to check in and gather receipts about once a week so that you don’t get overwhelmed. Cecilia Avila, the coordinator of the Princeton food pantry, will leave the receipts outside the pantry door if it will be closed when you plan to stop by. Her email address is firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Sort receipts to be sure that they are dated within the past 6 months. Anything older can be thrown away. For example, if this month is December 2018, then throw away anything dated prior to July 2018.
- Staple the receipts in batches of 20.
- Use the last subtotal entry at the bottom of each receipt when adding.
- When you tally a batch, write the total for that batch at the top of the first receipt in the batch.
- At the end of the month add all of your completed batches for a grand total.
- Put all of them in a bag or large envelope and attach a note with the following information:
Arm In Arm receipts for (month and year)
- Deliver the batch of receipts to the information desk at McCaffrey’s in Princeton. This MUST be done by the last day of the month.
- McCaffrey’s will give you an acknowledged receipt. Please mail the receipt to 123 East Hanover Street, Trenton, NJ 08608.
We'll work with your schedule.
61 Nassau StreetPrinceton, NJ 08542
- Decent spreadsheet experience