District Court - Victim Location Specialist
1 person is interested
The District Court - Victim Location Specialist, under the direction of the Manager of District Court and Senior Restitution Coordinator, will support the work of locating victims that are needed for court hearings, informational updates and/or trial testimony.The volunteers chosen for this assignment will gain valuable experience in location techniques working with various databases and search engines. Our District Court - Victim Location Specialists will collect and document information regarding missing individuals and provide that information to the Senior Restitution Coordinator.
- Fluent with internet search engines, databases, and MS Office
- Minimum commitment of at least 6 months and preferably 1 year, longer more preferable, 8 hours per week
- Confidentiality of the highest importance
- Must be 18 years of age and submit to and pass a criminal history background check.
We'll work with your schedule.
4th Judicial District Attorney's Office105 East Vermijo AvenueColorado Springs, CO 80903
- Legal (General)
- Basic Computer Skills
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Minimum of 6 months, 8 hours each week
- Keen attention to detail, Fluent in MS Office, Comfortable with research and technology