Retired Executive Director
Retired Executive Director
We are currently seeking an experienced, professional Executive Director to oversee all operations, functions, and activities within our organization. The ideal candidate will have the skills and confidence needed to be the face of the organization, shouldering the responsibility of providing company-wide strategic direction and implementing a progressive vision for the future. We believe that an excellent Executive Director is one who can influence and inspire-s/he is able to awaken in others the desire to lead, motivate, and create a corporate culture that is value-driven. Applicants should have impeccable communication skills and take a holistic approach to organizational management/oversight of operations. We are looking for someone to lead our team to success whose goal is to inspire others and lead by example, enabling the company to fully realize its mission and reach its maximum potential.
Executive Director Duties and Responsibilities
· Ability to develop and implement strategies that will successfully promote the organization’s mission and increase market share.
· Cultivate comprehensive business plans aimed to realize the goals and objectives set by the committee chairs volunteers and board of directors.
· Drive to collaborate well and assemble an effective team of leaders.
· Commitment to providing excellent guidance and coaching to subordinate managers.
· Ability to remain committed to compliance with all internal policies and legal regulations in every area of the organization’s daily activities, including fostering development of short and long-term plans, policies, and guidelines in this area.
· Outstanding management skills to direct and oversee investments and fundraising efforts.
· Aptitude for forging and maintaining fruitful relationships of trust with shareholders, partners, and external authorities.
· Poise and strength of character needed to be the public face representing the company, remaining ever mindful of the need to maintain good PR standing
· Ability to review and provide constructive feedback on reports made by subordinate managers.
· Maintaining a solid understanding of the company’s overall health at all times.
· Ability to work well under pressure, take proactive measures against possible challenges, and resolve issues quickly, managing crises rapidly and effectively when necessary.
Executive Director Requirements and Qualifications
· MS/MA in business administration or relevant field.
· Proven experience as Executive Director or in other managerial position.
· Significant experience in developing successful strategies and plans.
· Proven success in fundraising and networking.
· Strong working knowledge of corporate finance and metrics of performance
· In-depth knowledge of corporate management, governance principles, and managerial best practices.
· Aptitude for analytical thinking, capable of creative solutions to solve problems thoroughly and rapidly.
· Impeccable organizational skills and leadership abilities.
· Exceptional oral and written communication abilities and public speaking skills.
Thank you for reaching out to us! We definitely need people who are passionate about our mission and have the time and talent to volunteer. We are so glad that you are interested in joining our organization. Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We'll work with your schedule.
222 Wisconsin Ave Suite 302Lake Forest, IL 60045
- Strategic Planning
- Capacity Planning
- SWOT / GAP Analysis
- Product Development
- Business Development
- Market Research
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training