Retired Executive Director
1 person is interested
Retired Executive Director
We are currently seeking an experienced, professional Executive Director to oversee all operations, functions, and activities within our organization. The ideal candidate will have the skills and confidence needed to be the face of the organization, shouldering the responsibility of providing company-wide strategic direction and implementing a progressive vision for the future. We believe that an excellent Executive Director is one who can influence and inspire-s/he is able to awaken in others the desire to lead, motivate, and create a corporate culture that is value-driven. Applicants should have impeccable communication skills and take a holistic approach to organizational management/oversight of operations. We are looking for someone to lead our team to success whose goal is to inspire others and lead by example, enabling the company to fully realize its mission and reach its maximum potential.
Executive Director Duties and Responsibilities
· Ability to develop and implement strategies that will successfully promote the organization’s mission and increase market share.
· Cultivate comprehensive business plans aimed to realize the goals and objectives set by the committee chairs volunteers and board of directors.
· Drive to collaborate well and assemble an effective team of leaders.
· Commitment to providing excellent guidance and coaching to subordinate managers.
· Ability to remain committed to compliance with all internal policies and legal regulations in every area of the organization’s daily activities, including fostering development of short and long-term plans, policies, and guidelines in this area.
· Outstanding management skills to direct and oversee investments and fundraising efforts.
· Aptitude for forging and maintaining fruitful relationships of trust with shareholders, partners, and external authorities.
· Poise and strength of character needed to be the public face representing the company, remaining ever mindful of the need to maintain good PR standing
· Ability to review and provide constructive feedback on reports made by subordinate managers.
· Maintaining a solid understanding of the company’s overall health at all times.
· Ability to work well under pressure, take proactive measures against possible challenges, and resolve issues quickly, managing crises rapidly and effectively when necessary.
Executive Director Requirements and Qualifications
· MS/MA in business administration or relevant field.
· Proven experience as Executive Director or in other managerial position.
· Significant experience in developing successful strategies and plans.
· Proven success in fundraising and networking.
· Strong working knowledge of corporate finance and metrics of performance
· In-depth knowledge of corporate management, governance principles, and managerial best practices.
· Aptitude for analytical thinking, capable of creative solutions to solve problems thoroughly and rapidly.
· Impeccable organizational skills and leadership abilities.
· Exceptional oral and written communication abilities and public speaking skills.
Thank you for reaching out to us! We definitely need people who are passionate about our mission and have the time and talent to volunteer. We are so glad that you are interested in joining our organization. Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
About In Her Shoes Foundation
155 N MICHIGAN AVE STE 9012, CHICAGO, IL 60601, US
In Her Shoes Foundation (IHSF) is a 501(c)3 organization that is dedicated to making a positive impact on society by empowering women and girls. OUR VISION is to empower and inspire every woman and girl to be her personal best. OUR MISSION is to embrace the potential of all women and girls by providing: • Positive Influences • Learning Opportunities • Community Partnerships • Leadership Development OUR CORE VALUES form the foundation of how we conduct ourselves as an organization. These are also the qualities we value and encourage in our members and volunteers. We are: • Accountable • Empathetic • Intentional • Authentic • Inclusive
A NOTE FROM OUR FOUNDER
In Her Shoes Foundation has over 60 committee volunteers who run this organization on a daily basis, in addition to working their full-time jobs and fulfilling their everyday obligations as parents, spouses, siblings, daughters - or sons and friends. When I founded this foundation in 2008 we originally called it The Positive Girls Club. It was envisioned as an organization that would support women of all ages who were determined to make positive changes in their lives. I started hosting monthly professional development workshops to inspire, connect, educate, and support the women in our community. Today, over 10 years later, we’re now known as In Her Shoes Foundation, and our flagship program, Ready Set Girls Academy, is exceeding our goals year over year for reaching young women preventatively. This curriculum-based program is run by our volunteer group mentors and is being delivered within public and private high schools. In addition we partnered with multiple community organization who support our initiative.
Today, we are achieving our vision of empowering and inspiring every woman and girl to be her personal best. We currently have three programs and hope to expand in the next couple of years. Please learn more about the Professional Development Program and the Giving Back Program via www.inhershoesfoundation.org
Thank you for attending and supporting our events.
Kasia Wereszczynska, MA, LCPC, RYT.
We'll work with your schedule.
222 Wisconsin Ave Suite 302Lake Forest, IL 60045
- Strategic Planning
- Capacity Planning
- SWOT / GAP Analysis
- Product Development
- Market Research
- People 55+
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training