Burn Survivors Throughout The World, Inc. (BSTTW) is a national and international 501 (c)(3) nonprofit organization that is looking for volunteers who live in Texas.
BSTTW is looking for volunteers in Texas who are willing to offer support to burn survivors and family member, offer a place for a burn survivor and/or his/her family that lost their residence due to a fire, raising financial donations, increase fire safety education, medical referrals, raising donated medications, medical supplies, equipment, automobiles, land, homes, home and officce furniture, etc.
We are also looking for burn survivors who can offer support to ther burn survivors in local burn units and individuals who are willing to offer safety education to the public and inform the public how they can donate to BSTTW and take part in helping a burn survivor reenter their community.
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- <p>We are looking for Texas residents who are offer a minimum of 1 hour per week of volunteer service.</p>
- BSTTW Chinese Team
- Grant Writer
- BSTTW Newsletters
- Book Writer/Editor
- BSTTW Vietnamese Team
- BSTTW Fund Raising Opportunity
- Annual Report
- BSTTW Volunteers In India
- eBook Editing & Creation
- BSTTW Rebuilding Lives Project
- Translation: All Languages
- BSTTW Colorado Volunteers
- Arabic Translation
- BSTTW Fund Raising Musical Concert
- Internet Language Translation
- BSTTW Texas Volunteers
- BSTTW Media Press Release