Donor Relations Intern - Winter 2019-2020 & Spring 2019
3 people are interested
Donor Relations Intern
* NOTE - To expedite your application process: Please submit your information here so we have you in our database (should only take 3-4 minutes) https://atf.quickbase.com/db/bkiq82jp3?a=nwr&dfid=2
American Transplant Foundation is a dynamic, energetic, fast-paced nonprofit that works to increase the donation of organs and tissue to reduce the growing list of men, women, and children who are awaiting a lifesaving transplant. We are currently seeking a dynamic, self-starter to assist with donor relations program. This internship is for an individual interested in learning more about nonprofit fundraising, donor cultivation and stewardship (individual and corporate donors). An internship with the Foundation is a way to gain valuable professional work experience, learn a wide range of skill sets, and further a lifesaving mission.
To learn more about our Internship Program, please visit: https://www.americantransplantfoundation.org/about/join-our-team/
Responsibilities will include:
- Assist in executing the team’s stewardship plan for individual and corporate donors at various recognition levels.
- Review daily, weekly and monthly donor reports, complete and assign thank you actions to staff, Transplant Leadership Council Members, and Board Members.
- Explore and test fundraising approaches via social and new media.
- Prepare background summaries on donors giving history.
- CRM donor database recording of moves management actions, notes and clean up.
- Perform support tasks for events, mailings, other processes as needed.
- Support administration needs as needed.
- Applicant must have clear, professional verbal and writing skills.
- Poised, pleasant and helpful demeanor even in chaotic moments.
- Respectful of a need for discretion in handling and accessing confidential information.
- Keep an eye for detail with context to donor needs and wishes.
- Firm grasp of available tools and platforms in the social media space.
- Completed or working toward a college degree with an interest in non-profit.
- Ability to communicate in a professional manner with others.
- Self-motivated, good organizational and interpersonal skills, detail-oriented, ability to multitask, prioritize, and meet deadlines.
- Passion and enthusiasm for the mission of the American Transplant Foundation.
To Apply: Visit our application portal here. A resume and cover letter are required. Questions about the application process can be directed to email@example.com
About American Transplant Foundation
600 17th Street, Suite 2515 South, Denver, CO 80202, US
The American Transplant Foundation is a national non-profit organization that works to increase the donation of organs and tissue to reduce the growing list of men, women and children who are awaiting a life-saving transplant.
The American Transplant Foundation began with the personal journey of Denver attorney Steve Farber who was the recipient of a kidney transplant. Unique from other organizations that promote organ donation, the Foundation goes beyond basic education by coordinating collaborative efforts and proactively tackling policy issues to eliminate the gap between the critical need for organs and their supply, ultimately saving lives.
The American Transplant Foundation's primary objectives are to develop more mainstream opportunities for people to register as organ and tissue donors, to provide education and awareness through community-based outreach programs, and to endow a chair of transplant surgery.
We'll work with your schedule.
600 17th StreetSuite 2515 SouthDenver, CO 80202
- Donor Management
- Patient Care
- Community Outreach
- Must be at least 18
- 8-30 Hours Per Week
- Must have excellent communications skills.