Graphic Designer - Creativity to Change the World!
5 people are interested
Do you want to use your unique graphic design talents to bring sustainability to the rest of the world? With Garden Pool, you will utilize your amazing skills as a graphic design artist to help millions of people in both your community and around the world. As Graphic Designer at Garden Pool, you will have the opportunity to produce original and captivating marketing materials for projects that help revolutionize food systems on a local and global scale.
Your key responsibilities as Garden Pool's Graphic Designer would involve:
- Producing visually-appealing and unique designs to help with marketing purposes
- Utilizing Photoshop to create print and web materials
- Work with each department to support and promote their projects, including video production to develop animations and graphics
- Must have access to their own laptop
Weekly Time Commitment: 9 hours per week
THIS IS AN IN-PERSON VOLUNTEER POSITION ONLY.
If this opportunity sound like a perfect fit for you, please contact us! We look forward to hearing from you soon!
We'll work with your schedule.
659 E. Main StreetSuite 110Mesa, AZ 85203
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Graphic Design / Print
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Animation Software
- Video Production
- Orientation or Training
- Approximately 9 hours per week