DONATE TO THIS
180 people are interested
IMMEDIATE NEED!! Business Analyst
ORGANIZATION: M4A Foundation - CrowdDoing
Please visit the new page to apply.
DONATE TO THIS
180 people are interested
Reporting to the Meta volunteer of the Technical Team, the Business Analyst is an integral part in the success of CrowdDoing, a joint iniative of Reframe It and Match4Action Foundation. The incumbent shall research current impact investment market as per the project needs and shall be responsible for analyzing the data to facilitate the decision-making process. He/She will research potential investors, accelerators, and other intermediary institutions and help the social enterprises to incur more funding and support to run the cause.
- Devise and evaluate methods for collecting data, such as surveys, questionnaires, and opinion polls.
- Gather data about consumers, potential investors, accelerators, and other intermediary institutions.
- Convert complex data and findings into understandable tables, graphs, and written reports.
- Prepare wireframes, reports and present results to the project team.
- Measure and improve the effectiveness of marketing campaigns and strategies.
- Work with Stakeholders to elicit requirements and design suitable solutions
- Familiar with the software development cycle and with social media platforms to drive marketing campaigns and build a loyal website member base.
- Comfortable with agile framework and strong project documentation skills.
- Able to define wireframes and functionality for Web and Mobile platforms
- Work closely with the User Experience, Web Design, Front End and Back End Developers, Architects and key subject matter experts in defining and delivering solutions
- Work collaboratively with QA team to prepare and execute acceptance test cases for application development projects to help ensure quality throughout development life cycle
- Work collaboratively with Product Managers to facilitate the preparation of features and functionality documentation and updates configuration manuals in support of product releases
- Clarify requirements and use cases with Developers and QA Analysts to ensure a common understanding of project scope
- Participate in discussions in department-wide and smaller team meetings
- Coordinate with developers and project team members to triage and resolve issues
- Escalate risks that will directly impact project timelines and deliverables to the Project Manager
- 2+ years in any combination of business analysis roles in financial organizations and involved in web/mobile development, experience with impact investing highly desirable
- Ability to work in a distributed team, managing multiple planned and unplanned projects.
- Meet requirements and deadlines, follow best practice without compromising on the business goals of the projects.
- Ability to turn concepts into project requirements, perform requirements gathering and appropriate documentation which lead to successful feature development and timely project completion.
- Working knowledge of SDLC methodologies, requirements documentation and software development project leadership.
- Experience with Agile software methodologies preferred. Familiar with Agile methodologies - Scrum, XP, Kanban, etc.
"To help support you joining the right part of CrowdDoing for you, please use this form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSftd6E0tyV2uq7mMty1rZ80BB2MSGhbnof9gRBvaQXbrttIkg/viewform?usp=sf_link"
The only way CrowdDoing.world can realize its impact potential is through virtual volunteers,service learners(http://blog.reframeit.com/service-learning-and-skilled-volunteering/), and micro-leaders (https://real-leaders.com/leveraging-micro-leadership-to-make-aspirational-goals-achievable/) coming together.
See this brief video aboutMicro-leadership at CrowdDoing (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mhdB2YJ8Ocs&app=desktop). Micro-leadership means that each person adopts a dimension of responsibility for a collective problem in our society through collaborating on that area creatively individually and together through social innovation.
You are also welcome to see more background on CrowdDoing at our Youtube Channel (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVoL7fai7oa95fBo44FC0gA?sub_confirmation=1).
Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/CrowdDoing-515295062320613) ,
LinkedIn ( https://www.linkedin.com/company/18910309/ ).
You can see a CrowdDoing Volunteering FAQ here.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1zCkbEQX8PHh8k85BS0iIhsJJxADqdH3Kpn1PDbI1Uno/edit?usp=sharingIf you have any questions about processes for joining crowddoing as a volunteer please write to firstname.lastname@example.org
About M4A Foundation - CrowdDoing
3325 Besana Drive, El Dorado Hills, CA 95762, US
CrowdDoing [dot] world is a joint initiative of Match4Action Foundation and Reframe It. CrowdDoing is focused on addressing the social, economic, and environmental challenges our world faces by collaborating with professionals and volunteers from many different industries. We offer a platform for individuals to connect and collaborate toward creating systemic change. We would love for you to join the team! What makes us different? CrowdDoing aims to support social innovations with transformative impact potential through global multi-disciplinary volunteering, micro-leadership and service learning. We work through operating leverage for systems change to achieve collective agency. We orient to ikigai and self-determination theory in order to help each person have the perfect role. #systemschange #systemsthinking #servicelearning #socialinnovation
Match4Action connects those wanting to volunteer their skills with those in need for remote or local project support, advice, collaboration and mentoring.
Our smart technology platform uses the latest machine learning, artificial intelligence and virtual assistants to match the demand for resources for social impact with the skills and resources available, anywhere in the world. We use blockchain to create and manage a social impact currency.This unique, self sustainable open platform has one key purpose: accelerating social impact through collaboration and linking local projects with our global presence.
CrowdDoing aims to leverage micro-leadership, service learning and massively multi-disciplinary collaboration supported with project managers and human resource business partners. Collaborate with people whom you can learn from while changing the world virtually together.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
May 17, 2022
- People 55+
- Orientation or Training