DONATE TO THIS
57 people are interested
Medicinal Foods - Machine Learning
ORGANIZATION: M4A Foundation - CrowdDoing
Please visit the new page to apply.
DONATE TO THIS
57 people are interested
Project Duration: (in months)
6-12 months (Ongoing)
- Use citizen science to gather and validate data about the different foods and food-preparations from both traditional knowledge and current scientific enquiry.
- To make such data available for use by anyone in the world through online apps.
· Review requirements and identify areas where applying machine learning/ NLP techniques can add value to the end productEssential Tasks: (List down the essential tasks that individual perform in the job)
· Analyze and prototype key deep learning and data analytics algorithms and applications
· Apply machine learning and other techniques to design and prototype intelligent, real-world applications
- Define the processes needed to achieve operational perfection in engineering functions, project management and system reliability.
* Python programming experience
* Software engineering experience
* Understands programming
* Ability & commitment to work independently and collaboratively with numerous people
* Excellent problem identification, problem solving, and analytical skillsSoftware tools & Program knowledge: (List all software tools & program knowledge or experience critical for the role. Be specific)
* Familiarity with NLP/ supervised and unsupervised learning models, CoreML, python, Tensorflow/mxnet, are a plus.
"To help support you joining the right part of CrowdDoing for you, please use this form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSftd6E0tyV2uq7mMty1rZ80BB2MSGhbnof9gRBvaQXbrttIkg/viewform?usp=sf_link"
Mission Statement: CrowdDoing.world's Foods.& Herbs for Stress,Sleep & Anxiety Initiative aims to give people agency by educating people about their options with regards to their natural remedies for these aspects of their mental health. We do so by analyzing scientific research and clinical evidence, gathering new evidence through data science and citizen science, and recommending to individuals optimal combinations of teas, tinctures, and powders that can be used to achieve each individual's mental health goals. We conduct this research with the goal of allowing people to make informed decisions about their health and to increase access to healthy stress-coping alternatives. These healthy coping mechanisms can reduce reliance on harmful self-medication practices such as alcohol abuse or behavior likely to lead to opioid addiction. Value Proposition: Tinctures, teas and powders from herbal medicine combinations can represent better risk/reward ratios Through citizen science and data science over time we have the aspirational goal to meet and exceed evidence parity with regards to evidence of effectiveness for herbal medicines for stress & anxiety compared with pharmaceuticals. That mission is attractive for people to participate in as its an opportunity for global collaboration to create increasingly usable natural medicine for stress and anxiety. Each person can go upstream of their mental health challenges and adopt healthier coping mechanisms.
The only way CrowdDoing.world can realize its impact potential is through virtual volunteers,service learners(http://blog.reframeit.com/service-learning-and-skilled-volunteering/), and micro-leaders (https://real-leaders.com/leveraging-micro-leadership-to-make-aspirational-goals-achievable/) coming together.
See this brief video aboutMicro-leadership at CrowdDoing (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mhdB2YJ8Ocs&app=desktop). Micro-leadership means that each person adopts a dimension of responsibility for a collective problem in our society through collaborating on that area creatively individually and together through social innovation.
You are also welcome to see more background on CrowdDoing at our Youtube Channel (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVoL7fai7oa95fBo44FC0gA?sub_confirmation=1).
Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/CrowdDoing-515295062320613) ,
LinkedIn ( https://www.linkedin.com/company/18910309/ ).
You can see a CrowdDoing Volunteering FAQ here.
If you have any questions about processes for joining crowddoing as a volunteer please write to email@example.com
About M4A Foundation - CrowdDoing
3325 Besana Drive, El Dorado Hills, CA 95762, US
CrowdDoing [dot] world is a joint initiative of Match4Action Foundation and Reframe It. CrowdDoing is focused on addressing the social, economic, and environmental challenges our world faces by collaborating with professionals and volunteers from many different industries. We offer a platform for individuals to connect and collaborate toward creating systemic change. We would love for you to join the team! What makes us different? CrowdDoing aims to support social innovations with transformative impact potential through global multi-disciplinary volunteering, micro-leadership and service learning. We work through operating leverage for systems change to achieve collective agency. We orient to ikigai and self-determination theory in order to help each person have the perfect role. #systemschange #systemsthinking #servicelearning #socialinnovation
Match4Action connects those wanting to volunteer their skills with those in need for remote or local project support, advice, collaboration and mentoring.
Our smart technology platform uses the latest machine learning, artificial intelligence and virtual assistants to match the demand for resources for social impact with the skills and resources available, anywhere in the world. We use blockchain to create and manage a social impact currency.This unique, self sustainable open platform has one key purpose: accelerating social impact through collaboration and linking local projects with our global presence.
CrowdDoing aims to leverage micro-leadership, service learning and massively multi-disciplinary collaboration supported with project managers and human resource business partners. Collaborate with people whom you can learn from while changing the world virtually together.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
September 1, 2023
- People 55+