Min Qualifications required:
Bachelors / Masters
Min Experience Required: (in no. of yrs)
Experience or Knowledge in a specific subject or area required:
Specialization in Blockchain Technology/Cryptocurrency
Minimum Volunteer hours required: (in hrs per week)
Project Duration: (in months)
The Social Enterprise is a community of systems practitioners working on a myriad of mission-driven projects, social businesses, investment funds, philanthropic programs, purpose-based communities, and other initiatives that represent values-based and regenerative economic models for the 21 st century.Role Summary: (Briefly explain the overview of the role in 1-2 sentences)
As the Data Engineer, you will be joining a diverse team of business and technology specialists working together to develop new blockchain solutions to help deliver next generation social, economic and political systems.Essential Tasks: (List down the essential tasks that individual perform in the job)
1. Transform data into a format that can be easily recognized
2. Develop, maintain and test infrastructures for data generation
3. Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements
4. Build data pipelines to collect data and move it into storageSkills & Competencies: (List all critical skills needed for this role. Be specific)
- Experience in databases and AWS or other cloud infrastructure is a plus
- Ability & commitment to work independently and collaboratively with numerous people
- Excellent problem identification, problem solving, and analytical skillsSoftware tools & Program knowledge: (List all software tools & program knowledge or experience critical for the role. Be specific)
Broad skillset in the Financial Domain or Cryptocurrencies will be beneficial for the team.
"To help support you joining the right part of CrowdDoing for you, please use this form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSftd6E0tyV2uq7mMty1rZ80BB2MSGhbnof9gRBvaQXbrttIkg/viewform?usp=sf_link"
he only way CrowdDoing.world can realize its impact potential is through virtual volunteers,service learners(http://blog.reframeit.com/service-learning-and-skilled-volunteering/), and micro-leaders (https://real-leaders.com/leveraging-micro-leadership-to-make-aspirational-goals-achievable/) coming together.
See this brief video aboutMicro-leadership at CrowdDoing (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mhdB2YJ8Ocs&app=desktop). Micro-leadership means that each person adopts a dimension of responsibility for a collective problem in our society through collaborating on that area creatively individually and together through social innovation.
You are also welcome to see more background on CrowdDoing at our Youtube Channel (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVoL7fai7oa95fBo44FC0gA?sub_confirmation=1).
Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/CrowdDoing-515295062320613) ,
LinkedIn ( https://www.linkedin.com/company/18910309/ ).
You can see a CrowdDoing Volunteering FAQ here.