DONATE TO THIS
5 people are interested
Operations Manager - Marketing
ORGANIZATION: M4A Foundation - CrowdDoing
Please visit the new page to apply.
DONATE TO THIS
5 people are interested
Role Name: Operations Manager Marketing Team
Min Qualifications required: Bachelors / Masters
Demonstrated experience of managing processes in digital marketing division. 2-5 years’ experience overseeing planning, tracking, and reporting on marketing project and staff performance
Min Experience Required: 5-8 years
Experience or Knowledge in a specific subject or area required:
Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Project Management, Public Relations, Business Administration or Communications plus experience of managing processes in Marketing team and experience in marketing operations
Minimum Volunteer hours required: 10-20 hours per week, preferably 15-20 hours per weekProject Overview:
Project Name: Marketing Team
Project Duration: (in months) 6-12
To maximize organization’s marketing efforts through creative thinking and data driven decisions to consolidate Marketing impact and increase operational efficiencyRole Summary:
Operations Manager for Marketing Team handles logistics and assist with operations associated with marketing projects such Content, Communications, Public Relations, Social Media Marketing, Monetization. She/he establish and maintain processes, technologies, data and analytics that ensure best practices.Essential Tasks:
- Oversee the completion and execution of projects
- Identify and implement strategies to improve quality of productivity and profitability
- Initiate, coordinate, and enforce systems, policies, and procedures if necessary
- Ensure the proper flow of information throughout the projects
- Create original marketing content, such as Power Point presentations, PDFs, flyers, excel sheets and other materials related to the Marketing team’s activities
- Recruit, select, orient and train employees; communicate job expectations; coach and counsel employees if necessary
- Evaluate outcomes, prepare reports
- Monitor performance data including email campaigns, websites and social media metadata
- Perform analysis when needed
- Assist in solution design and implementation activities to improve reporting and accountability across the entire marketing division
- Ensure that Marketing priorities and deadlines are identified and met
- Provide written metrics reports to the stakeholders
- Work cross-functionally and liaise with other teams as Project Managers, Content Writers, Graphic Designers and other members of Marketing team
- Follow-up with the senior leadership and HR manager
- Oversee and initiate planning and marketing leadership meetingsSkills & Competencies:
- Database management
- Project management
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once
- Strong time management skills
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in virtual environment
- Highly motivated self-starter
- People engagementSoftware tools & Program knowledge:
- Knowledge of Marketing Technology systems
- Understanding of Analytics & Data Driven Marketing
- Hubspot Marketing Automation
- Google Analytics
- Knowledge of project management tools (Basecamp)
- PMP or PM certification is a plus
- Agile experience is desirable
- Marketing automation tools
- Social media tools
- CRM experience
- Microsoft Office
"To help support you joining the right part of CrowdDoing for you, please use this form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSftd6E0tyV2uq7mMty1rZ80BB2MSGhbnof9gRBvaQXbrttIkg/viewform?usp=sf_link"
The only way CrowdDoing.world can realize its impact potential is through virtual volunteers,service learners(http://blog.reframeit.com/service-learning-and-skilled-volunteering/), and micro-leaders (https://real-leaders.com/leveraging-micro-leadership-to-make-aspirational-goals-achievable/) coming together.
See this brief video aboutMicro-leadership at CrowdDoing (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mhdB2YJ8Ocs&app=desktop). Micro-leadership means that each person adopts a dimension of responsibility for a collective problem in our society through collaborating on that area creatively individually and together through social innovation.
You are also welcome to see more background on CrowdDoing at our Youtube Channel (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVoL7fai7oa95fBo44FC0gA?sub_confirmation=1).
Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/CrowdDoing-515295062320613) ,
LinkedIn ( https://www.linkedin.com/company/18910309/ ).
You can see a CrowdDoing Volunteering FAQ here.
If you have any questions about processes for joining crowddoing as a volunteer please write to email@example.com
About M4A Foundation - CrowdDoing
3325 Besana Drive, El Dorado Hills, CA 95762, US
CrowdDoing [dot] world is a joint initiative of Match4Action Foundation and Reframe It. CrowdDoing is focused on addressing the social, economic, and environmental challenges our world faces by collaborating with professionals and volunteers from many different industries. We offer a platform for individuals to connect and collaborate toward creating systemic change. We would love for you to join the team! What makes us different? CrowdDoing aims to support social innovations with transformative impact potential through global multi-disciplinary volunteering, micro-leadership and service learning. We work through operating leverage for systems change to achieve collective agency. We orient to ikigai and self-determination theory in order to help each person have the perfect role. #systemschange #systemsthinking #servicelearning #socialinnovation
Match4Action connects those wanting to volunteer their skills with those in need for remote or local project support, advice, collaboration and mentoring.
Our smart technology platform uses the latest machine learning, artificial intelligence and virtual assistants to match the demand for resources for social impact with the skills and resources available, anywhere in the world. We use blockchain to create and manage a social impact currency.This unique, self sustainable open platform has one key purpose: accelerating social impact through collaboration and linking local projects with our global presence.
CrowdDoing aims to leverage micro-leadership, service learning and massively multi-disciplinary collaboration supported with project managers and human resource business partners. Collaborate with people whom you can learn from while changing the world virtually together.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
July 1, 2022
- Marketing Analytics
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- People 55+
- Orientation or Training