Volunteer Program Administrative Assistant
7 people are interested
Position Overview: Volunteer Program Administrative Assistant will provide support to the Program Manager with administrative functions for the program to include: calendaring of meetings and program group schedule, file management, program research, school partner communication, attendance reports, and serve as department liaison with school partners.
- Reports to the Program Manager and Director of Operations
- Supports Program Manager, Director of Operations and Program Department
- Collaborates and works with Program Assistant Manager and Mentor Coordinator with program
- activities, field trips and event coordination
- Responsible for administrative tasks; i.e....greeting public; scheduling program inquiry meetings;
- screening and answering program related calls, photocopying, mailing, email correspondence, prepping
- Collateral packets and directing questions to Program Manager and Director of Diversity & Community Outreach, as needed
- Responsible for handling initial inquiry questions about BTM school partnering
- Responsible for maintaining clean, organized office space and ordering office supplies
- Maintain and update school partner files in database and contract management
- Responsible for notifying Program Department staff of upcoming deadlines in a timely manner
- Maintain confidentiality of all BTM related information
- Perform research to ensure program compliance with school, School District, and other applicable regulations
- Responsible in collaborating and maintaining group meeting attendance records, group calendaring, and BTM event calendaring
- Considerable communication is necessary and an important part of position. Timely and quality response of communication is essential.
- Understand and abide by BTM safety policies and procedures
- Other duties as assigned
- Previous administrative assistance experience preferred
- GED or High School Diploma required
- Must have strong skills in human relations, listening, and problem solving
- Proficient with computers required (working knowledge of MAC, MS Office programs, calendaring, email software, database and internet research)
- Maintain reliable transportation and necessary insurance
- MUST pass employment criminal background check
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Independent, self-directed and self-motivated. Collaborative teamwork style.
- Outstanding organizational and time-management skills
- Ability to remain flexible with all job duties
- Honesty, Integrity, Commitment, and Enthusiasm in all work-related endeavors.
- Leadership: Must exhibit lead by example abilities, good communication and social skills, strong
- analytical skills and the ability to multi task.
- Professionalism: Must be trustworthy and model positive professional behaviors internally with all audiences; maintain confidentiality; avoid discussion of in-house matters to others outside organization
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
We'll work with your schedule.
9587 Tropico DriveLa Mesa, CA 91941
- Office Reception
- Office Management
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
- Community Outreach
- People 55+
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 10-20 hours of week; specific amount is negotiable