Spending Time with Hospice Patients in Fremont
Great Lakes Caring and Hospice is currently seeking volunteers for our Hospice program!
If you have just a few extra hours a week to sit with a hospice patient to read, do puzzles, crafts, watch TV, or just simply listen, Great Lakes Caring is looking for you!
This is a great way to enrich the lives of others and your own as well!
Great Lakes Caring does require
- Must be at least 17 years old (to provide direct companionship)
- Must be at least 16 years old (to provide support in our office)
- Must complete a drug test
- Must have a background check
- Must have fingerprints done
If you have the heart to serve, this is the opportunity you have been waiting for!
Call Julie at 517.740.9817 or email email@example.com
We'll work with your schedule.
Great Lakes Caring FremontFremont, MI 49413
- Hospice Care
- Bereavement Support
- Patient Care
- Spiritual Healing
- Background Check
- Must be at least 17
- Orientation or Training