Community Outreach Commitee
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
16 people are interested
DO YOU ENJOY HELPING OTHERS?
Join the Skye Precious Kids Volunteer Task Force!
Do you have a passion to work with a local nonprofit organization making positive impact in our community?
The mission of Sky Precious Kids is to provide resources to families in financial crisis who are caring for children facing life threatening illnesses and disabilities to support a healthy and safe home environment, full access to medical care and equipment, as well as educational support. We do this through three key programs: Precious Families, Precious Health and Precious Minds. There are a number of opportunities for committed volunteers that will help Skye Precious Kids reach more children; please consider joining the Skye Precious Kids Volunteer Task Force:
- Introduce Skye Precious Kids training to your school, church and community groups.
- Help with a variety of administrative and special projects or assist at our events.
- Invite Skye Precious Kids to speak to your church, volunteer or civic group about supporting families struggling to care for their children facing life threatening illnesses and severe disabilities.
- Join the Skye Precious Kids Social Community and help us spread awareness by sharing our posts, tweets and blogs with your friends and neighbors, inviting your friends to participate in our events, and supporting our fundraising efforts.
- Contact your company’s Human Resources department to request Skye Precious Kids be included in employee fundraising campaigns.
- Host a fundraising event in your neighborhood or at your office.
- Volunteer as a mentor or tutor to a child in need.
- If you have certified nursing expertise, consider volunteering with respite care.
- Share your creative expertise to improve our website, marketing materials and social media outreach.
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
We'll work with your schedule.
165 Courtland StSte A-217Atlanta, GA 30303
- Resource Development / Management
- Donor Management
- Retail / Sales
- CSR / Volunteer Coordination
- Community Outreach
- People 55+
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- 10-15hrs a week
- Dependable, Positive Attitude, Team Player