American Red Cross Disaster Casework and Recovery Planning Service Associate
The role of the Disaster Casework and Recovery Planning Service Associate is to support the disaster recovery of individuals, families, and communities affected by disasters.
Conduct client interviews: both initial interview and follow-up conversations, according to standards.
* Assess qualifications for assistance.
* Use the Client Assistance System 2.0 to document the assistance and services provided in the client record according to standards.
* Assist with recovery planning, problem-solving and advocacy on request to standards.
* Provide clients with information and referrals to community partners.
* Option to work remotely after completing required training.
We'll work with your schedule.
American Red Cross Serving the Texas Big Country2141 Office Park DriveSan Angelo, TX 76904
- Disaster Response
- People Skills
- Problem Solving
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Flexible schedule/work virtual