Office Assistant in Wichita Falls
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where1328 Oakhurst DriveWichita Falls, TX 76302
The Health and Human Services Commission helps low-income families/individuals with basic food, financial, medical and nursing home assistance.
Volunteers are needed to help with such tasks as: handle and process mail, complete reports, agency and community referrals, assist applicants complete forms for assistance, file, collate forms, date stamp forms, complete receipts for individuals turning in documents and verification, receptionist and switchboard duties and/or interpreting services.
Volunteers in this placement receive valuable experience by learning new skills, meeting new people, and obtaining an insight into social service programs. For others, volunteering at HHSC helps them to keep their professional skills alive while at the same time making a positive contribution to a program that helps people in need.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 14
- Office Assistant in Borger
- Office Assistant in Hereford
- HHSC Greeter for Lubbock Office
- Office Assistant in Perryton
- Office Assistant in Plainview
- Office Assistant in Wichita Falls
- Office Assistant in Post
- Office Assistant in Pampa
- Office Assistant in Dimmitt
- Office Assistant in Dumas
- Office Assistant in Levelland
- HHSC Greeter for Amarillo Office
- Office Assistant in Brownfield