Environmental Volunteer or Intern
445 people are interested
We're always looking for interns and volunteers for the following areas:
- Communications - writing and research, web content management, media and community outreach, assistance with press events
- Development - donor research (individuals, corporations and foundations), event outreach and staffing
- Policy and Advocacy - issue research, grassroots lobbying
- Political and Civic Engagement - candidate research, voter outreach
- Interest in environmental issues, government, and politics and advocacy work.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Word, Excel and web savvy
- During the non-summer months, we're looking for volunteers who are able to work with us on a part-time basis (10 - 15 hours a week).
- During the summer, we're looking for candidates who are able to work with us on a full-time basis for 10 weeks.
- This is an unpaid opportunity, however we are happy to consider travel reimbursement requests.
- NYLCV will also work with colleges and universities to offer students the ability to earn college credit/funding while working as an intern. Check with your school to see if you are eligible.
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a resume introducing yourself and indicating your preferred department. Applications are taken on a rolling basis.
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
We'll work with your schedule.
30 Broad Street - 30th FloorNew York, NY 10004
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Basic Computer Skills