Environmental Volunteer or Intern
It's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
30 Broad Street - 30th FloorNew York, NY 10004
NYLCV is the only statewide environmental organization in New York that fights for clean water, clean air, renewable energy and open space through political action.
We're always looking for interns and volunteers for the following areas:
- Communications - writing and research, web content management, media and community outreach, assistance with press events
- Development - donor research (individuals, corporations and foundations), event outreach and staffing
- Policy and Advocacy - issue research, grassroots lobbying
- Political and Civic Engagement - candidate research, voter outreach
- Interest in environmental issues, government, and politics and advocacy work.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Word, Excel and web savvy
- During the non-summer months, we're looking for volunteers who are able to work with us on a part-time basis (10 - 15 hours a week).
- During the summer, we're looking for candidates who are able to work with us on a full-time basis for 10 weeks.
- This is an unpaid opportunity, however we are happy to consider travel reimbursement requests.
- NYLCV will also work with colleges and universities to offer students the ability to earn college credit/funding while working as an intern. Check with your school to see if you are eligible.
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a resume introducing yourself and indicating your preferred department. Applications are taken on a rolling basis.
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Basic Computer Skills
Requirements & Commitment
Report this opportunity