10 people are interested
Use your accounting skills to support the mission of Next Step Foundation, a non-profit agency. Experience a sense of fulfillment in helping making education accessible to underprivileged children.
- Accurately perform a variety of accounting functions including: general ledger, reporting, and management; account reconciliations; accounts payable; journal entries; banking.
- Assist with month-end closing, , annual financial audits, and annual budget process.
- Support the Board with accounting and finance activities and projects, including agency external audit, grant management, and financial reporting.
- BS in accounting preferred and at least 2 years of accounting experience.
- Non-profit accounting experience preferred.
- An understanding of GAAP.
- Strong analytical, Excel, and computer skills.
- Accurate, organized and positive attitude.
We'll work with your schedule.
459 Herndon ParkwaySuite 13HerndonHerndon, VA 20170
- ETC / Tax Assistance
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- 2 hours a month