Client Services / Director of Partnerships
PACIFIC BAMBOO RESOURCES
Client Services / Partnership Manager - Seattle, WA
We're looking for a talented, energetic professional to join our dynamic team and bring contagious ideas.
PBR's international flagship program, Bamboo for Good (B4G) is thriving and we seek a Client Services Manager. This is an outward-facing role that will present the face of PBR and B4G to local and international communities, organizations and businesses.
This is an excellent opportunity for an Advertising or Marketing professional to build and expand their client services portfolio. B4G has several high-profile initiatives underway and several key new projects that are about to launch in East Africa. This is a rare opportunity to gain invaluable experience in several world-changing and high-profile philanthropic endeavors.
While a majority of this role will be virtual, we are looking for someone in the Seattle, WA area to be available for occasional in-person meetings.
- Meet with B4G Partners and prospective connections, present our story and help strategize collaborative plans to grow our partnerships and initiatives.
- Work closely with partners around the world to develop strategies for communication materials within designated scope(s) and legal and governmental regulations.
- Assist with developing strategic execution plans to support campaigns related to relevant initiatives, partnerships, co-branding opportunities and ideas related to funding opportunities.
- Write briefs, scopes of work and conference reports to communicate ideas and strategies into executable work plans for internal team of marketing and production staff.
- Assist with creating press releases, outward-facing announcements and project updates.
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Impeccable organizational skills.
- Excellent personal and written communications.
- Proficiency in excel, powerpoint, word required.
About PACIFIC BAMBOO RESOURCES
5409 47TH AVE SW, SEATTLE, WA 98136, US
PBR cultivates economic activities that restore the health of our natural and built environments and, in turn, create resilient, sustainable communities across the Pacific Northwest and beyond.
Since 2004, Pacific Bamboo Resources (PBR) has offered leadership and served communities, governments and industries - regionally and internationally - to research and pursue practical applications for bamboo resources. Our flagship program, Bamboo for Good (B4G), pursues international partnerships and projects. Visit our website for more information.