- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
DONATE TO THIS
16 people are interested
Rehoboth looking for a volunteer to provide services for youth and adults in an outpatient setting. Substance Abuse Counselor will provide all services encompassed under of Drug Medi-Cal: screening, assessment, individual counseling, group counseling, crisis intervention, case management, drug testing, education, etc.
- Conducts/facilitates individual and group substance abuse education and awareness, and counseling sessions and provides routine case management including assessment, intake, crisis intervention, and exit interviews
- Maintains documentation of all counseling sessions, substance abuse services, and other services; ensures compliance State/County/Agency policies and procedures, contracts and other regulatory agencies.
- Develops and maintains counselor skills through seminars, workshops, or other forms of training/education.
- Attends and actively participates in all team and staff meetings, community meetings and supervision/consultation.
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
We'll work with your schedule.
568 W COMPTION BLVDCompton, CA 90220
- Counseling / Mental Health
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Youth Services
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training