Help Clients Shop for Groceries!
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
DONATE TO THIS
7 people are interested
Every day, more than 200 people visit our Grocery Center at 730 Polk Street to pick up nutritious meals or healthy groceries. Volunteers provide a positive shopping experience for our clients who pick up meals and groceries.
Volunteer tasks include:
- Gather individual food items based on client’s dietary needs
- Collect shopping lists
- Restock perishable items in the refrigerator and/or freezer
- Sort produce
- Maintain grocery center space clean
- At least 15 years of age
- TB test required
- Must be able to lift and carry 10 pounds
- Wednesdays and/or Fridays
- 12:15 pm - 4:15 pm
We'll work with your schedule.
730 Polk StreetSan FranciscoSan Francisco, CA 94109
- People 55+
- Must be at least 15