Fundraising & Special Event Volunteer
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
5 people are interested
These volunteers help create, design, & shape fundraising events and activities that will reflect the services The Center provides and encourage support in our cause. Volunteers also help with special events. These may include fundraising events, tabling events, community outreach, and more.
- This position requires an individual to have the ability to envision new ways to reach untapped supporters, inspiring and educating them on The Center as well as providing new insights to current fundraisers/events.
- The Fundraising/Special Events volunteer must complete our 38 hour volunteer training.
- Fundraising/Special Events volunteers are required to work a minimum of 1 event per month or attend at least 1 committee meeting per month.
Apply online: https://visitthecenter.org/volunteer
We'll work with your schedule.
718 J Clyde Morris BLvdSuite BNewport News, VA 23601
- People Skills
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Community Outreach
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 1 shift per month, for 1 yr of regular service
- 1.) Apply online: https://visitthecenter.org/volunteer 2.) Complete interview 3.) Pass background check 4.) Finish our 38hr volunteer training