3 people are interested
Administrative Assistants support MCHPP staff during business hours by answering phone calls, assisting in making Emergency Boxes for clients, and answering client questions about MCHPP’s Soup Kitchen and Food Pantry.
Typical tasks include but are not limited to:
- Greeting visitors and clients.
- Answering phone calls and directing questions for other staff to the appropriate extension or person.
- Making Emergency Boxes for clients who come to MCHPP outside of Pantry hours.
- Directing clients through the process of using the Food Pantry or into the Soup Kitchen.
- Upholding high standards in privacy and discretion, and maintaining confidentiality regarding the clients who seek support.
The following responsibilities are tasks that MCHPP generally needs help with, depending on interest, skills, and schedule you may be doing one, some, or all of these projects:
- Completing a variety of office duties, including filing, photocopying, and shredding.
- Leading Orientation Sessions for new volunteers at regularly scheduled times
- Contacting volunteers to help recruit for open shifts.
- Updating volunteer schedules on MCHPP’s Volunteer Database.
- Proofreading MCHPP materials for grammar and spelling errors.
- Data entry for programs.
- Other tasks as identified by staff or volunteers.
We'll work with your schedule.
12 Tenney WayBrunswick, ME 04011
- Office Reception
- Data Entry
- Basic Computer Skills
- Administrative Support
- CSR / Volunteer Coordination
- Customer Service
- People 55+
- Orientation or Training
- Flexible Hours Monday through Saturday
- Represent MCHPP and our mission in a thoughtful and respectful manner.