Volunteer Medical Director
2 people are interested
Retired and practicing physicians are the primary providers of care at the Ada Jenkins Center free Medical Clinic. Volunteers at the Medical Clinic will provide a patient-focused environment which treats every person with dignity and respect.
Duties and responsibilities:
The Volunteer Medical Director will review patient charts on a weekly basis (preferably Monday or Tuesday), interpret lab results and make recommendations for patient follow-up care. The Volunteer Medical Director will also maintain clinic standing orders and attend four quarterly Health Services Meetings per year.
- Required North Carolina licenses and/or certifications
- Familiarity with and appreciation for the mission of the free clinic
- Genuine commitment to work hours and days agreed upon
- Family Practice experience helpful but not necessary.
- Training and orientation to Ada Jenkins Center and Medical Clinic
- Additional training during clinic hours
- 1-2 hours per week.
- Attend four  quarterly Health Services meetings per year.
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
We'll work with your schedule.
212 Gamble StreetP.O. Box 1842Davidson, NC 28036
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 1 - 2 hours per week and quarterly meetings.
- Valid NC Medical License