Troy Hospice Volunteers Needed
4 people are interested
We have a special patient in the Troy area who is in need of volunteers to brighten their days. Your compassionate heart, committed spirit, and room-brightening smiles are needed. Our volunteers offer companionship to patients and support their caregivers. Prior experience is not required. We provide a flexible training program that offers you the opportunity to better understand the Volunteer role and the End of Life experience that our families are engaged in. I would love to hear from you!
About Grace Hospice-Dayton
3033 Kettering Blvd., Suite 220, Moraine, OH 45439, US
Our mission is: to provide excellence in end of life care to patients and support their families throughout the patient's life-limiting illness and beyond. To be the hospice recognized in the industry for providing the needed core services to patients and their families with the highest quality of care, compassion, and support while being the leader in innovative management and delivery techniques. Our hospice philosophy is considered to be the model for quality, compassionate care for people facing a life-limiting illness or injury.
- Compassionate, patient-centered approach to medical care and support for people at the end of life and their families.
- Focused on maintaining dignity, increasing quality of life, and providing comfort, including pain and symptom control
- Personalized plans of care created to meet the individual needs and wishes of patient and patient families.
- Available at all times, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
- This support extends to family members, helping them cope with their own unique emotional and spiritual concerns.
We'll work with your schedule.
Troy AreaTroy, OH 45424
- Elder care
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
- People 55+
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- A weekly or monthly hours available upon your personal time commitment.
- flexible schedule