Group/Corporate Volunteer Holiday Opportunities! Give Back To Low-Income Families (Los Angeles, CA)
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
DONATE TO THIS
6 people are interested
Get your corporation or group involved during the holiday season at one of our affordable housing communities located in Los Angeles, CA. LINC Housing's Bartlett Hill Manor is a 65 unit affordable housing community that provides life-enhancing services for low-income families and the formerly homeless.
Have some fun and get creative during these holiday opportunities by:
- Creating Thanksgiving or Fall-themed baskets for each unit (Baskets can include gift cards, small general housing items, other ideas welcomed)
- Create small stockings with items inside for each unit
- Host a toy drive at your office, organization, school, etc.
- Host an event: Lunch, Dinner, or Community Engagement event for our property. Can include activities for our residents.
- Other ideas are encouraged and welcomed
This is a great way to support your community, low-income residents, and be a part of a positive team-building experience!
For more information and details, please contact:
Community Involvement Coordinator
562-684-1122 | Rroman@linchousing.org
We'll work with your schedule.
625 N. Bunker Hill Ave.Los Angeles, CA 90012
- Cooking / Catering
- Food & Beverage Services
- People Skills
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- Must complete LINC Housing required volunteer forms