Provide an invaluable service to Ethos, an agency working to keep seniors living at home with dignity and independence, by typing, filing, and updating databases. Work with a dynamic staff and toward an important mission!
Flexible time commitment - we will work with your schedule during business hours - M-F (9am-5pm).
To apply please contact Volunteer Coordinator Miriam Michelson at firstname.lastname@example.org or call: 617-477-6940 or apply online: https://www.ethocare.org/volunteer/application/
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- Home Care Office Assistant!
- Be a friend to a local Senior!
- Visit a Senior in West Roxbury!
- Relieve Loneliness - Become a...
- Help Vulnerable Elders!
- Shop with a Senior!
- Volunteer Bill Payers for Seniors!
- Advocate for Elders in long term...
- Internship in Consumer Driven...
- Visit a Senior in Hyde Park!
- Office Assistant