Primary TasksWill be responsible for advising clients on preventive foreclosure and pre-purchase housing issues over the phone or via the internet. Will also gather facts regarding client's financial position, analyze total client needs and make recommendations to assist clients in meeting their financial goals.
Under direction, to conduct case studies and follow-up on clients who are referred for housing counseling.
Examples of Duties:·Perform data input of intake packages utilizing the Fannie Mae Desktop Housing Counselor Online system (HCO) system. · Perform basic housing counseling services, including intake and budget assessments. · Work on behalf of clients to contact lenders and servicers to check status of package submitted.
· Coordinate monthly workshops on foreclosures as well as pre-purchase education and post-purchase counseling.
· Assist in maintaining resource and referral network among the community, public, private and governmental agencies.
· Facilitate homebuyer education workshops
· Program administration, including answering and responding to general inquires, collection and processing of new client information and general mailings
· Gather and maintain information on existing and upcoming homeownership opportunities
·Assist in maintenance of the program's database, including data collection, input and program reporting
· Assist in new curriculum development and existing curriculum refinement
· Represent the organization in various community forums· Market the housing services to the local community, non-profit, public and private agencies.
- Assist in program development and policy analysis activities, as needed
- Compile reports as needed
- Perform administrative and other tasked as required.
Mileage reimbursement provided.
Training provided in all areas.
Certificate of completion provided.
- People Skills
- Financial Literacy
- Problem Solving
- Public Speaking
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment