Will be responsible for advising clients on preventive foreclosure and pre-purchase housing issues over the phone or via the internet. Will also gather facts regarding client's financial position, analyze total client needs and make recommendations to assist clients in meeting their financial goals.
Under direction, to conduct case studies and follow-up on clients who are referred for housing counseling.
Examples of Duties:
·Perform data input of intake packages utilizing the Fannie Mae Desktop Housing Counselor Online system (HCO) system. · Perform basic housing counseling services, including intake and budget assessments. · Work on behalf of clients to contact lenders and servicers to check status of package submitted.
· Coordinate monthly workshops on foreclosures as well as pre-purchase education and post-purchase counseling.
· Assist in maintaining resource and referral network among the community, public, private and governmental agencies.
· Facilitate homebuyer education workshops
· Program administration, including answering and responding to general inquires, collection and processing of new client information and general mailings
· Gather and maintain information on existing and upcoming homeownership opportunities
·Assist in maintenance of the program's database, including data collection, input and program reporting
· Assist in new curriculum development and existing curriculum refinement
· Represent the organization in various community forums
· Market the housing services to the local community, non-profit, public and private agencies.
Assist in program development and policy analysis activities, as needed
Compile reports as needed
Perform administrative and other tasked as required.
Benefits: Training provided in all areas. Certificate of completion provided.
About Housing Options & Planning Enterprises, Inc.
6188 Oxon Hill Road, Suite 700, Oxon Hill, MD 20745, US
Housing Options & Planning Enterprises, Inc., (H.O.P.E.) goal is to empower low-and-moderate income residence; targeted to maintain homeownership, improve financial well-being and assist those residents experiencing economic hardship maintaining homeownership. H.O.P.E. is a HUD-Approved housing approved nonprofit organization. Our mission is to ensure equal access to housing and capital for all persons through counseling, education, advocacy, lending and community revitalization. H.O.P.E. offers a wide range of services designed to foster self-sufficiency, wealth building, and housing that meets the needs of the community.
H.O.P.E. offers a wide range of services designed to foster self-sufficiency and help people find and keep the housing that meets their needs.
Default / Pre-foreclosure Assistance
Credit Counseling Counseling
Predatory Lending Counseling
Advocacy & Human Rights
Education & Literacy
Homeless & Housing
We'll work with your schedule.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.