Volunteer Biomedical Transportation Specialist
6 people are interested
Do you like to help people and save lives ?
If so, the Blood Transportation Specialist role is for you! As a Red Cross Volunteer you help to provide excellent and professional customer service in a medical setting to deliver our life- saving product to hospitals and testing facilities.
- Transportation of blood to area hospitals as routine or "stat" deliveries
- Pick up and return empty boxes as needed
- Drive in safe and responsible manner
- This is a flexible transportation / driver position. Transportation Specialists can volunteer on days that fit their schedules!
- Preferred commitment: 2 - 4 shifts per month. Four hours per shift
- Willingness to support Red Cross Mission
- Valid state driver's license-3 years driving experience
- Ability to lift up to 45 pounds (for Hospital Deliveries)
- Successful completion of American Red Cross Defensive Driving Course (within 6 months of placement)
We'll work with your schedule.
611 W. Brambleton AveNorfolkNorfolk, VA 23510
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training