Grant Development Coordinator/Writer
1 person is interested
Bare Hand Collective is seeking a volunteer grant development coordinator and writer with previous work experience in non-profit organizations and grant writing. Volunteers must have strong and persuasive writing skills, group communication skills, passion about the collective’s mission and trajectory as an early stage non-profit, and a sense of independent motivation.
Tasks for the position are as follows, but are not limited to:
- Searching for grants applicable to Bare Hand’s mission.
- Suggesting and providing input on targeted grant projects.
- Creating partner funding opportunities between Bare Hand Collective and local businesses owners.
- Providing creative marketing angles and promotional fundraising event ideas that give-back to the community and raise awareness of the Bare Hand Collective mission.
We'll work with your schedule.
2370 North Palafox Street Building 1Pensacola, FL 32501
- Business Development & Sales Management
- Grant Writing / Research
- Driver's License Needed
- Must be at least 21