DONATE TO THIS
2 people are interested
Help us get organized...and offer high-quality supportive housing with services to individuals and families in need in your community!
PPL's Property Management office in New Hope is looking for a volunteer with admin skills or experience to help out once a week during business hours for 2-4 hours.
- At the direction of the property manager, complete regular administrative tasks and special projects.
- Tasks may include filing, scanning, typing, data entry, posting resident notices.
- Greet and assist residents, vendors, maintenance techs and guests.
The ideal "Superhero:"
- Has a minimum of 6 months of office experience
- Enjoys working with others or independently in an office environment
- Is dependable, friendly, efficient and detail-oriented
- Has an interest in housing/homelessness
Contact: Julie Huck, firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more or schedule an interview. References and online background check also required.
We'll work with your schedule.
5501 Boone Ave. N(PPL Linden Place Apts.)New Hope, MN 55428
- Office Management
- Administrative Support
- Basic Computer Skills
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Microsoft Office Suite
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Weekly shift of 2-4 hours between 9 am-5 pm on W, Th, or F preferred (we're flexible!).
- Weekly commitment for a minimum of 6 months preferred.