Special Olympics NC - Special Events Committee Members - Lake Norman
DONATE TO THIS
5 people are interested
Would you like to help plan exciting fundraising events for Speical Olympics? We need you!
Special Olympics North Carolina is seeking individuals to serve as Special Events Committee Members in the Lake Norman area.
Special event fundraisers allow Special Olympics North Carolina to generate a great deal of public awareness and funding for our mission. These fundraisers include traditional events such as walks/runs and golf tournaments, and also some very innovative fundraisers, such as a Plane Pull, polar plunges, and Over the Edge - just to name a few. Check out the current events we have available, and have some fun by helping us raise funds for Special Olympics North Carolina.
- Attend and fully participate in local committee meetings
- Assist in organizing and implementing special events for SONC.
- Come up with fun, new ideas to raise a maximum amount of money with minimal effort.
We'll work with your schedule.
This is a Virtual Opportunity, with no fixed address.
- People Skills
- Project Management
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- 2 to 5 hours per month remotely, flexible schedule based on your availability
- one monthly meeting