Special Olympics NC - Fundraising Committee Members - Lake Norman
DONATE TO THIS
2 people are interested
Special Olympics North Carolina is seeking responsible individuals to serve as Fundraising Committee Members in the Lake Norman area. The Fundraising committee is responsible for organizing efforts to raise money for the local program.
- Attend and fully participate in local committee meetings
- Ensure that an annual fundraising plan is developed, approved and implemented.
- Come up with fun, new ideas to raise a maximum amount of money with a minimumal effort.
- Solicit donations from local businesses and members of the community.
We'll work with your schedule.
418 Carpenter Ave Mooresville, NCMooresville, NC 28115
- People Skills
- Project Management
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- 2-5 hours per month
- one monthly meeting