Volunteer Google Ad Grant Manager
2 people are interested
Are you a Google Ads wizard looking to use your skills in a meaningful way for the greater good? GreatNonprofits is looking for a volunteer Google Ad Grant Manager to help us effectively leverage our Ad Grant to better serve nonprofits, donors, and volunteers.
The GreatNonprofits Google Ad Account currently has campaigns designed to achieve the following conversions
- Generate donations for 41,000+ nonprofits on the website
- Generate stories and reviews for 41,000+ nonprofits on the website
- Increase nonprofit applications to the Top-Rated awards
- Create visibility for blog content, webinars
The Volunteer Google Ad Grant Manager will leverage our $40,000 per month Google Ad campaigns budget to generate maximum returns for GreatNonprofits. The goal of this position is to increase awareness about GreatNonprofits and its nonprofit partners and to encourage more reviews and donations for nonprofit partners. The Volunteer Google Ad Grant Manager will report directly to the CEO and Founder of GreatNonprofits, and work in collaboration with the marketing team. This is a volunteer position.
- Plan and execute marketing campaigns using Google Ads services, in accordance with the Google Ad Grant policies and requirements.
- Write text-based ads and create variants for each campaign.
- Research and apply keywords for each ad campaign.
- Optimize and manage existing campaigns and ads
- Maintain account according to Google Ad Grants policies
- Measure and report performance of campaigns and assess against goals (KPIs and ROI).
- Provide analysis of what works and what doesn’t back to the organization on a monthly basis.
Desired skills and experience:
- Minimum 2 years experience with Google Ads. Needs to be knowledgeable about Google Ad Grant policies.
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational and project management skills.
- Able to work well under deadlines in a constantly changing environment and perform multiple tasks effectively and concurrently
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and within a collaborative team environment using proper judgment in decision making
- Excellent communication skills - oral, written and presentation
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office products (Word, Powerpoint, and Excel), and Google web applications (Google Docs, Sheets and Slides)
To apply, please submit a resume and samples of your work to firstname.lastname@example.org
We'll work with your schedule.
This is a Virtual Opportunity, with no fixed address.
- 10 hours per month