SCORE Nonprofit Office Assistant ( volunteer assignment - Lakeland)
10 people are interested
If you are retired and miss being in the office, and yet would still like the flexibility to come and go as you wish - this could be the perfect assignment for you! f you are a job seeker, you may be in need to gain more recent experience for your resume, to help you become more employable. As a volunteer Office Assistant, this assignment could help showcase your work ethic and enable you to polish your skills and enhance your resume experience listings!
- SCORE is a nonprofit association dedicated to helping small businesses get off the ground, grow and achieve their goals through education and mentorship.
- The organization runs entirely on volunteer staff.
- The Office Assistant is responsible for answering the phone, retrieving and replying to phone messages. Making calls and sending emails to clients and SCORE Mentors and volunteers.
- Compile data entry of information needed for reports - # of Volunteers and hours served monthly.
- Maintain an electronic calendar of upcoming events and workshops.
- Prepare MS Excel spreadsheets reflecting.
- Help to connect clients with mentors (experienced volunteers) that can provide assistance to them regarding their small businesses.
- Assignment days/hours are flexible in accordance with your availability.
We'll work with your schedule.
SCORE100 S. Kentucky Ave.LakelandLakeland, FL 33801
- Data Entry
- Business Development
- Administrative Support
- Must be at least 21
- Periodic - Flexible
- Have a courteous and professional personality , customer service, clerical skills.