Disaster Fundraising Support Needed!
DONATE TO THIS
4 people are interested
If you are looking to utilize your organizational and customer service skills to help your community, join us as a Disaster Fundraising Support Volunteer!
A development volunteer will support the various functions of the department which includes supporting Relationship Managers and financial gift processing. Some examples of tasks volunteers may be asked to work on - especially during a disaster - include (but are not limited to) the following:
- Respond to donor inquires and request and/or escalate as needed
- Denote updates to accounts accordingly in Sales Force
- Process donor change requests and update contact preferences
- Open and/or organize mail, bundle, copy, scan
- Support donor acknowledgement mailings
- Support the process to send letters (for recurring/ declined/expired CC and for all gifts from $100 < $1000)
Time Commitment: 2-4 hours per week. Days are flexible.
If interested, please contact Allie Parker at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at (510)301-5918.
We'll work with your schedule.
1663 Market StreetSan Francisco, CA 94103
- Data Entry
- Donor Management
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
- People 55+
- 2-4 Hours per week