10th Annual Cycle the Seacoast
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
3 people are interested
Join the American Lung Association on Sunday, May 5, 2019 for their annual cycling fundraiser, Cycle the Seacoast. This is a multi route event that requires over 200 volunteers. Choose from the list below and email Melissa.Walden@Lung.org or sign up on the website (BikeTrekNewEngland.com) today! Note: Additional volunteer positions and time slots are available. Email Melissa for more information. Those under 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Route Marshal: Direct cyclists along the route (times and locations vary)
- Rest stop: Help setup and prepare food and drinks for the cyclists. (times and locations vary)
- Parking: Help direct spectators and participants into the correct parking area 5am - 10:30am or 10:30am-4pm
- SAG Driver: Drive along your designated route and assist and transport cyclists as needed (vehicle and gas provided - times vary)
- HAM Radio Operator: Ride alongside a SAG driver and be the point of communication on the route (times vary)
- Start/Finish Line Setup: Help set up and decorate the finish line 4:30am - 7am
- Finish Line Tear Down: Help tear down and pickup the finish line: 3pm - 4:30pm
- Cheering: Cheer on the cyclists as they come through the finish line 10:30-4
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
35 Corporate Dr.Portsmouth, NH 03801
- Must be at least 10
- Volunteer shifts vary 4-6 hours