Help the Homeless Keiki- Hygiene Drive Coordinators/Volunteers
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
7 people are interested
Project Hawai'i, Inc is a nonprofit organization run 100% by volunteers and solely supported by public donations. For the National Hunger and Homeless Awareness month, our agency will be providing the homeless children with a hygiene bag and a meal cards. We are seeking groups, clubs, companies, etc who would like to host a collection.
We are seeking those who can make a commitment to at least 12 bags filled with ALL the supplies needed for the bags. We will be providing 350 homeless children with bags, so everyone truly makes the difference.
We will provide you with the list of items and can make a flier to share if you require. As well those who wish to do an on line /social media fundraiser we can make you a goal chart that is easy to invite your friends and family to make a simple donation and be part of this life changing journey for our homeless children
We do have a few different drop off collection sites/dates and YOU will NEED TO BE ABLE TO drop off to US at one of these events.
- Pearl City Nov. 10 & 17 11a-2p - First Hawaiian Bank at the corner of Kam Hwy and Waimano Home Rd, near the Chuck E Cheese area
- Kane'ohe Nov. 18th 11a-2p- Windward CITY SHOPPING CENTER at the First Hawaiian Bank (corner of the Toyota and Burger King, near the KFC in the parking lot
- Kapolei Nov. 16th 2-5p- Safeway/Hele Gas station parking lot in Kapolei
The hygiene products need to be FULL-SIZE, not hotel size.. .this just causes more rubbish and plastics in our parks and beaches where the homeless live.
List of Items:
- Hair Brush
- Band-Aids (character boxes are more fun for the keiki)
- Hand Sanitizer Pumps
- Pump Hand Soaps
- $5- $7 Meal Cards- Various restaurants are welcome...Teddy's Burgers, Panda Express, Taco Bell, Pizza Hut, Jamba Juice, Subway, etc. (when choosing place, please see what the average cost of a meal is for the card, for example, $5 may not be enough for some places... )
- You are welcome to add other hygiene products, but everything ABOVE this line must be included in your 12 bag min.
#hygienedrive #helpthehomelesskeiki #nationalhungerandhomelessmonth #awareness #keepkeikicleanandhealthy #projecthawaiiinc #helpthehomeless #feedthestreets #feedthehungry #homelesskeikiinparadise #homelessonthestreets #waikikihomeless #dosomething #collectiondrive #shoebox #love #hygiene #shampoo #toothbrush #homelessandhungry #livinginatent #streetpeople #streetkids #waikikiteensonthestreets
We'll work with your schedule.
First Hawaiian Bank890 Kamehameha Hwycorner of Waimano Home RDPearl City, HI 96782
- Social Media / Blogging
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Public Relations
- CSR / Volunteer Coordination
- Community Outreach
- People 55+
- average 10-12 hours
- must be able to follow through and deliver to one of our set sites