Caregiver relief volunteer (as needed) - Los Altos, CA
ProHealth Home Care Inc
A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
2 people are interested
ProHealth Hospice is seeking volunteers for clients in Sacramento County.
ProHealth Hospice is seeking a caregiver relief volunteer (as needed)
The role of the volunteer is a very special one. Volunteers are the heart of Hospice as they provide joy, companionship and comfort to those they visit.
What you'll do?
- Proving respite or caregiver relief visits to our clients primary caregivers - (as needed/prescheduled)
- This much needed time allows the primary caregiver the much needed time to tend to matters outside of the home.
- Age 18 years or older
- Must submit a background check (paid for by ProHealth)
- Must receive a TB test or Chest X-Ray (paid for by ProHealth)
- Must receive a drug screening (paid for by ProHealth)
For more information, please contact the Volunteer Director Chandra Thomas
About ProHealth Hospice
ProHealth Home Care is a locally owned Home Health and Hospice agency focused on providing clinical excellence and compassion, one patient at a time. Over the past decade, ProHealth has brought quality healthcare home for thousands of patients in our community with a keen focus on personalized care.
About ProHealth Home Care Inc
2700 Zanker Rd, San Jose, CA 95134, US
We are local: as a socially responsible Bay Area Agency, we are committed to providing the best possible care to local residents through a focus on quality care and by catering to the various preferences, ethnicities, and languages that make the Bay!
ProHealth Home Care and Hospice is a locally owned Home Health and Hospice Agency focused on providing clinical excellence and compassion, on patient at a time.