Grant Researcher/Writer (For Volunteers Age 55+) - Operation Confidence
1 person is interested
Operation Confidence aims to assist homeless disabled veterans with permanent housing, resources and adaptive services through Operation Confidence Turning Point Housing Program to help them become productive citizens once again.
Description: If you are someone who is passionate about volunteering for a non-profit, have an eye for identifying fundraising opportunities then consider a volunteer opportunity as a grant researcher. We are looking for experienced grant writers/fundraisers/netwrkers who can research and identify funding for Operation Confidence. The pro bono grant researcher we are looking for will have excellent writing, grammar, and communication skills.Requirements: Each volunteer is matched to a position and will meet with the Executive Director to ensure completion of the project. Volunteers can work remotely (depending upon the role), and will receive support from L.A. Works Pro Bono Coordinator.
Responsibilities may include some of the following:
- Research, develop, and write inquiries, letters, and other fundraising documents
- Draft proposals and other correspondence to solicit grant funds
- Track and monitor proposals, their deadlines, and requirements
- Ensure proposals and grant reports are submitted by the deadline(s)
- Experience in philanthropy and non-profits a plus
- Proven experience as a nonprofit grant writer a big plus
- Working knowledge of MS Office
- Outstanding organizational and planning abilities
- Proficient in writing, communications or relevant field a plus
For any questions contact Andrew: firstname.lastname@example.org
We'll work with your schedule.
10931 Yarmouth AVeLos Angeles, CA 91335
- Donor Management
- Grant Writing / Research
- Relationship Building
- Community Outreach
- People 55+
- Must be at least 55
- Flexible, 2+ hours each week until the completion