Department of Veterans Affairs - Volunteer
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
1 person is interested
- Red Coat Ambassador Program/Concierge
- Special Event Planning Assistant
- The History Project - Interviewer
- Information Desk Assistant
- Coffee Cart/Popcorn Cart Attendee
- Acute Care Patient Visitor
- No Veteran Dies Alone Sitter
- CLC Dining Hall Musicians
- Volunteer Recruiters
- Corporate Liaisons
- Veteran Service Organization Coordinator
- Volunteer Transportation Network Drivers/Parking Lot Shuttle Drivers
- Behavioral Health Assistant
- Chaplain Assistant
- Hospice Caregiver
- Caregiver Support/Mentor
- Residential Cooking Instructor
- Outpatient Kiosk Assistant
- Patient Meal Assistant
- Comfort Cart Rounding
- Specialty Groups - Creative skills/art/music/writing
- Volunteer Fundraiser
- Community Organization Liaisons
- Virtual Volunteers
- Many other opportunities...
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
We'll work with your schedule.
2401 West Main StreetMarion, IL 62959
- People 55+
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 4 hours a week or more
- Depending on the role desired, additional training might be required.