DONATE TO THIS
1 person is interested
Interviewers will perform in-home assessments to determine appropriateness for membership, to educate the potential member to mission and programs, and to gather the necessary information to enable safe and effective matches.
- Interviewers may conduct interviews at their convenience, Monday through Saturday. All requests should be interviewed within two to four weeks from the date of the initiating phone request. The interview paperwork should be sent into the office as soon as it is completed.
- Interviewers should be motivated to learn about other resources in the community, but are not required to.
- Interviewers may choose to go in pairs for safety and an extra set of eyes and ears.
- In addition to gathering the necessary information for our files, interviewers are encouraged to check out the safety of the home situation for the benefit of the new member and the volunteers who would be helping them and to identify the need for other resources.
- Interviewers agree to hold all information confidential.
- Interviewers are trained, supervised and supported by the Member Care Coordinator and the Site Coordinator.
We'll work with your schedule.
8151 C Ritchie HwyPasadenaPasadena, MD 21122
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training