Unit Inspection Assistant
10 people are interested
APPLY NOW ON OUR WEBSITE: https://www.nclifeline.org/Unit-Inspection-Assistant
Position Title: Unit Inspection Assistant
Purpose: LifeSpring program provides transitional housing and intensive case management for young adults age 18-24 as they make the move from foster living to full independence. A major goal of the LifeSpring program is to coach foster youth so they can get full-time jobs and become financially self-reliant. Assisting with bi-monthly home inspections helps ensure that the young adults are receiving conscientious feedback about responsible apartment maintenance.
Worksite: North County Lifeline Vista Campus and apartments throughout the Vista community
* Accompany Lifeline staff on bi-monthly apartment/unit inspections making sure apartments are up to standards
* Assist with completing unit inspection paperwork during and after inspections
* Interested in supporting transitional-age youth become self-sufficient
* Demonstrate awareness of trauma-informed, client-driven, and culturally sensitive care
* Being open and flexible to new tasks that may be requested by program staff
* Unit inspections happen every 5th and 20th of the month. (Inspections are rescheduled should the 5th or 20th land on the weekend)
* Volunteer can commit to one or both days
Security Checks: TB Test, Drug Screening, and Live Scan Background Check
About North County Lifeline
200 Michigan Ave., Vista, CA 92084, US
To build self-reliance among youth, individuals and families through problem solving, skill-building and accessible community-based services.
Who We Are
North County Lifeline is an organization of case managers, counselors, therapists, mentors, social service workers, assessment specialists, program developers, mediators, educators, youth leaders, volunteers, interns and administrators.
We are your connection to resources within the community.
We are your Lifeline.
What We're About
- Developing resilient youth
- Nurturing family strengths
- Partnering to solve community problems
We'll work with your schedule.
200 Michigan AveVista, CA 92084
- People Skills
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 5th and 20th of each month, for about 1 hour
- Drug Test and TB Test