Our Veterans have served our country well. Now is the time to volunteer to be a friendly visitor to a veteran who is facing their final tour of duty. No hands-on care required. Just someone to be a friendly support who understands and has served our country. A veteran receiving hospice care may live in their own home, assisted living center, nursing home or reside with a family member. These visits are extremely flexible. Full training provided. Help make a difference to a Veteran. Listen to their story. Share the camaraderie. Go and change YOUR world. Thank you.
**"The last good thing that may happen in a person's life is a hospice volunteer"**
- Elder care
- Veteran Care
- Community Outreach
- Hospice Care
- Relationship Building
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Be a friend to a hospice patient!
- Friendly Visitor in Churubusco!
- Evening Hospice Buddy!
- Bedside Vigil Volunteer Needed
- Lend a helping hand to a hospice...
- Be A Hospice Buddy in North...
- Evening/Night Vigil Volunteer...
- Lawn Care/Yard Work
- Office Help Needed
- Vigil Volunteer-"Nobody Should...
- Be a Buddy for the Terminally...
- Be a buddy for the terminally ill!
- Breast Cancer Walk Volunteer
- Faith-Based Volunteers
- Certified Pet Visitor for...
- Bedside Vigil for Hospice...
- Be a Hospice Buddy and make a...
- Event Photographer
- Be a Hospice Buddy in Angola!
- Be a Friendly Visitor and change...