Member Care Advocate
DONATE TO THIS
1 person is interested
The volunteer advocate must be a member of Partners In Care and have an understanding of Partners In Care and its culture to enable effective interactions with the members they are helping. The advocate must maintain confidentiality outside of the member care office.
- May include any or all of the following depending on the gifts and talents of the advocate:
- Phone members from the office to update the information in their records and to offer education about PIC services and support when necessary.
- Make calls to match requests for member care related tasks and provide all appropriate documentation.
- Assist with keeping resource information up to date and organized.
- Assist members in their home with advocacy tasks such as completing forms, making phone calls, reading/sorting mail, paying bills.
- Provide personal transportation for members in need of advocacy. (examples: visits to social services, housing, or other appointments where the member may need help due to vision or hearing issues, completing forms).
- Report to the member care coordinator on all actions and provide follow up to the member when called for.
We'll work with your schedule.
8151 C Ritchie HwyPasadenaPasadena, MD 21122
- People 55+