Service to the Armed Forces Volunteer
17 people are interested
Services to the Armed Forces Volunteers help serve military families and veterans in a variety of ways.
1) Hero Care Network Regional Casework Associate- Assist with emergency communication services between service members and families, and provide military members, families, and veterans with casework services.
2) Reconnection Workshop Facilitator- Provide Reconnection Workshop modules to military, veterans and their families in various community-based settings. ****Psychology, psychiatry counseling, or therapy license required
3) VA Loma Linda - Support all Veterans by performing assigned job such as: Greeter, patient
escort, refreshment cart support, lab runner, clinical administrative support and more
4) SAF Presenter- Inform and educate Red Cross partners, military members, and their families by conducting briefings at a variety of community venues.
Sign-up to volunteer today at https://volunteerconnection.redcross.org or email questions to Christine Villafuerte, the Sr. Volunteer Services Specialist, at Christine.Villafuerte@redcross.org
About American Red Cross - San Bernardino County Chapter
10600 N. Trademark Parkway, Suite 406, Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730, US
The American Red Cross prevents and alleviates human suffering in the face of emergencies by mobilizing the power of volunteers and the generosity of donors.
The American Red Cross, through its strong network of volunteers, donors and partners, is always there in times of need. We aspire to turn compassion into action so that...
...all people affected by disaster across the country and around the world receive care, shelter and hope;
...our communities are ready and prepared for disasters;
...everyone in our country has access to safe, lifesaving blood and blood products;
...all members of our armed services and their families find support and comfort whenever needed; and
...in an emergency, there are always trained individuals nearby, ready to use their Red Cross skills to save lives.
We'll work with your schedule.
10600 N. Trademark Parkway, Suite 406Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730
- Veteran Care
- Office Management
- Case Work / Management
- Counseling / Mental Health
- Administrative Support
- Community Outreach
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training