2 people are interested
Programming support volunteers can support office staff or interact with clients, depending upon the skills and interests of the volunteers. Each volunteer is interviewed to identify their interests and skills to match with Orion needs.
Example tasks include:
- case management assistance
- STARS which involves computer coaching, reading to young children, online search for inexpensive books, computer support
- GLAD involves child care while moms are in workshops or classes
- New Program development involves design and organization of new initiatives that support the strategic plan
- Tech Resource Center involves assisting clients with resume creation and completing applications
Some initiatives are seasonal, so there is always something interesting going on! Come in and get involved.
We'll work with your schedule.
237 Bridge StreetPhoenixville, PA 19460
- Literacy / Reading
- Basic Computer Skills
- People Skills
- Reading / Writing
- Verbal / Written Communication
- People 55+
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training