- Assist our teachers in the Developmental Preschool Program or work with infants and toddlers.
- Sort children's donations.
- Implement a small-group instruction class in an area that interests you, for example, art, music, knitting or a sport.
- Provide quality childcare services to children ranging from infants to five year olds.
- Supervise structured and unstructured activities with children
- Possible opportunity to supervise field trips or special events
- Some light paperwork
- Other duties as assigned
One 3- or 4-hour shift per week
Monday - Thursday hours: 7:30 am - 9 pm
Friday hours: 7:30 am - 6 pm
- Volunteers must be 16 years or older
- Responsible (reference check)
- Successful completion of Child Care Assistant Training
- Likes working with children
- Minimum 4 month commitment
Requires criminal background check & fingerprinting fees of $54.50. Fee can be reimbursed after 60 hours of service.
- Youth Services
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- weekly commitment