Are you Active Duty or a Veteran?
3 people are interested
Grace Hospice is a Level Four We Honor Veterans Partner in the National Hospice and Palliative Care Organization. We are committed to helping our Veteran patients in their unique end of life journeys to the best of our abilities. While our staff is very supportive, Veteran to Veteran relationships in our V2V Volunteer program are a sacred bond that only Veterans can have. If you are Active Duty or a Veteran and are interested in being a part of another Veterans life and giving them the compassion, dignity and love that they deserve, please respond to this post. Thank you.
About Grace Hospice-Dayton
3033 Kettering Blvd., Suite 220, Moraine, OH 45439, US
Our mission is: to provide excellence in end of life care to patients and support their families throughout the patient's life-limiting illness and beyond. To be the hospice recognized in the industry for providing the needed core services to patients and their families with the highest quality of care, compassion, and support while being the leader in innovative management and delivery techniques. Our hospice philosophy is considered to be the model for quality, compassionate care for people facing a life-limiting illness or injury.
- Compassionate, patient-centered approach to medical care and support for people at the end of life and their families.
- Focused on maintaining dignity, increasing quality of life, and providing comfort, including pain and symptom control
- Personalized plans of care created to meet the individual needs and wishes of patient and patient families.
- Available at all times, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
- This support extends to family members, helping them cope with their own unique emotional and spiritual concerns.
We'll work with your schedule.
Dayton AreaDayton, OH 45439
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Administrative Support
- Spiritual Healing
- Veteran Care
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 1 hour per week